LAST UPDATED: 30 August 2010
THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS & CONDITIONS ON WHICH ANTERP SOLUTIONS OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES.
You are advised to refer to the Terms and Conditions each time you access this Website to ascertain and understand any deletions, modifications, variations and/or additions that may be made to the Terms and Conditions from time to time, and you shall be deemed to have agreed to and accepted the Terms and Conditions, including such deletions, modifications, variations and/or additions each time you access and use this Website.
USE THE WEB SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ANTERP SOLUTIONS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ANY CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE SATISFIES ANY APPLICABLE GOVERNMENT LAW, REGULATION OR REQUIREMENT. Neither ANTERP SOLUTIONS nor its employees, agents, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors or the like warrant that the Web site or its operation will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted or error-free. No agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding the Web site on behalf of ANTERP SOLUTIONS. ANTERP SOLUTIONS reserves the right to change or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of the Web site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ANTERP SOLUTIONS and its advertisers, licensors, officers, agents, partners, subsidiaries and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees, that arise from your use of this site, or any Services, information or products from this site, or any violation of this Agreement. ANTERP SOLUTIONS reserves the right; at it own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with ANTERP SOLUTIONS in asserting any available defenses.
ANTERP SOLUTIONS does its best to ensure the highest website availability. However, in the event of the service being unavailable, ANTERP SOLUTIONS cannot guarantee any recovery time and cannot be held responsible for any loss or damages resulting from the interruption of its services.
ANTERP SOLUTIONS may suspend or terminate this Agreement immediately upon receipt of any notice which alleges that User has used this site for any purpose that violates any local, state, federal or law of other nations, including but not limited to the posting of information that may violate third party rights, that may defame a third party, that may obscene or pornographic, that may harass or assault others, that may violate hacking or other criminal regulations, etc. Of its agents, officers, directors, contractors or employees. In such event, ANTERP SOLUTIONS may disclose the User's identity and contact information, if requested by a government or law enforcement body or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action, and ANTERP SOLUTIONS shall not be liable for damages or results thereof and User agrees not to bring any action or claim against ANTERP SOLUTIONS for such disclosure.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
You agree to allow ANTERP SOLUTIONS to send special notices on product enhancements, new offers and others to you at anytime. You can unsubscribe your email from our mailing list anytime.
Your use of this website and the operation of the terms and conditions contained herein shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Any dispute arising out of or in relation to this website, including these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia courts.
All contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are ANTERP SOLUTIONS. YOU MAY NOT COPY, MODIFY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. Except that you may print and download portions of material from the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials.
When you register to be a member, you will be asked to provide a user name and password. You are responsible for all activities occurring under your user name and for keeping your password securely. In consideration for using the Services, you agree to: provide true, accurate, current and complete information ('Registration Information') when prompted by our registration form. You are advised to maintain and update the Registration Information to keep it true, accurate and current.
The following is a list of the Content and Conduct that is prohibited on ANTERP SOLUTIONS. This list applies to any and all materials, including text, photograph, links, video and music you post on ANTERP SOLUTIONS. ANTERP SOLUTIONS reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from ANTERP SOLUTIONS and terminating the Membership of such violators. By accepting this Agreement, you agree NOT to:
1. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the rights of others.
2. Send,upload, post, transmit, share, or make available pornographic, threatening embarrassing, harmful, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, racially or ethnically insulting, libelous, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful or otherwise objectionable.
3. Use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Services.
4. Promote information that you know is false or misleading or promote illegal activities or conduct.
5. Make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, chain letters, or sending junk mail.
6. Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of destructive nature.
7. Submit Content that infringe, misappropriate or violate the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other proprietary rights of any part.
8. Displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind.
9. Intentionally or unintentionally violate any local, state, national, or international law.
10. Sell, license, sub-license, lease, rent, or grant rights in ANTERP SOLUTIONS website, software, or services, to another person except with our explicit consent.
11. We have the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time, for any reason and without warning or notice.
12. By using ANTERP SOLUTIONS, you agree that you shall be fully responsible for any filing of taxes that is required by your governmental authorities.
13. You are not an employee of ANTERP SOLUTIONS and you are not an independent contractor for ANTERP SOLUTIONS. ANTERP SOLUTIONS reserved the right to terminate this relationship at any time.